Just watch this video!
Don’t you miss that friendly voice telling you to leave the library?
Here the original text of the kick-out sound from the Library on Växjö Campus:
Det närmar sig stängningsdags för hela biblioteket. Var vänlig töm eventuellt skåp och avsluta dina övriga ärenden. Välkommen åter!
We will soon close the library and ask you to please empty your locker and finish your library activities. Welcome to visit us again!
Here is another funny video from Växjö Campus, by Nora Olofsson, who creatively made it in stop motion.
When you live on Växjö Campus you really do not have to have a car. Everything you need on and around campus is close. You can skip some annoying things that many students at other universities or working people experience in everyday-life:
– No need for a car to commute from your apartment to “work”
– No looking for parking lots.
– No caring about traffic jams.
– Maximum 5 min of commuting.
– No transportation costs
Isn’t that great?! :)
More about benefits of living on Växjö Campus in other blog-posts.
Find your way around Växjö Campus in our campus guide.
You will love Växjö Campus, because…
1. It’s a fascinating place with nice buildings.
3. Campus itself is surrounded by beautiful nature – with various fields, forest and lakes.
4. You have a really cool looking castle right on campus.
How many universities can offer that, heh? Your family will be impressed next time they are over for a visit.
5. You meet interesting people from various backgrounds and from all over the world.
How often do you have the opportunity to eat dinner with people from Sweden, Japan, France, China, Mexico, Italy, United States etc. sitting together at the same table and having a good time?